Welcome!

We created this blog because of our passion for food. Now we have a reference for everyone who asks "how'd you make this?", along with an archive for ourselves. If you're just starting out or already know your way around the kitchen, we have something here for you.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Root Beer Bratwurst

Well here it is our first posting....finally. I am sure as we get the hang of it the video quality, composure and humor will improve. Let us know what you think and if you try the recipe give us some feedback, heaven knows I can't stick to a recipe to save my life.



3 comments:

  1. Awesome! That is a meat I don't use very often - I think I'll add it to the menu. I love anything with root beer! Plus, I think 'slimmer' should be a coined phrase you use often - "slowly simmer" ...slimmer is more fun to say! Great job sexy bald guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Yum! never heard of such a thing... I like onions!... your a natural kent. I'd hire you if I could afford it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks pretty good. I'm not a Brat fan, but my husband is. Definitly worth trying. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones