Welcome!

We created this blog because of our passion for food. Now we have a reference for everyone who asks "how'd you make this?", along with an archive for ourselves. If you're just starting out or already know your way around the kitchen, we have something here for you.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Honey Asparagus

So its been a while but here we are again with our most unprofessional video so far. Today's recipe is honey asparagus. You cannot go wrong with asparagus. Its a wonderful source of potassium and antioxidants. It kinda makes you wonder why "Vitamin Water" hasn't picked up on this one right? This is one of my wife's favorites and she wants me to let you all know that you can also add Teriyaki sauce as well as Soy sauce to punch it up a little..enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. good job dude. Congrats. I should make mom make that for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I like that.... I'm going shopping tomorrow and I am going to get some asparagus and try it ! My Mom Betty use to love to cook asparagus, but I never watched her do it... so I have NEVER even tried it ! After watching your cooking show, I can see that it is really not a hard thing to make... I'll let you know how it turns out ! Hugs, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made your great asparagus tonight ! It was simple and very tasty ! Thanks...
    I call this a healthy dish, as we actually ate freshly cooked veggies... Marty said he really liked it, and Tanner cleaned his dish, honey butter juice and all... hee hee hee...
    Love, Mom/Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah man... I missed it... looks yum yum :)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones